Saturday 10 March 2012

Twittering and Pinning Away!

I just thought I'd let you know that last night I set up a pinterest and a twitter (in accordance with my March Goals)


You might have guessed, based on the giant buttons in the sidebar, but just in case!


I may or may not be in love with /obsessed with /addicted to Pinterest. But really, how could I lived oblivious to it's amazingness (yes, that is a word) for all these years?


So anyway, pop on over and check them out when you get a chance:












Goal no. 1 for March: Check!


Mia xo


PS. The accounts are both under 'LittleBlueBike', because 'TheLittleBlueBicycle' is too long. How annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...