Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ten things Tuesday- Things to bake

I'm in the mood for baking this week, and their are just so many beautiful baked things floating around in the blogging community! My top ten (in no particular order):


1. Baked lemon Donuts






From: Spicy Ice Cream
Don't these donuts look divine! And since they're baked they're healthier too! Yay!


2. Colourful Cupcakes






From: The Dainty Squid
I've always meant to bake rainbow cakes, and The Dainty Squid makes it look so simple. (Hint: My interpretation of these may be appearing here later this week!)


3. French Toast Muffins






From: Sprinkle Bakes
Ooh! How clever! French Toast + Muffin = Yum!


4. Red Velvet Cakes for Valentines Day






From: Bakerella
Confession time: I have never had Red Velvet cake. Heck, I didn't even know what it was til last week! Which gives me all the more reason to make these beautiful little cupcakes.


5. Fig, Hazelnut and Rosemary Bread




From: Apple Pie, Patis & Pate
Everything about this bread sounds divine. I'm picturing afternoon tea on a lazy Sunday!


6. Hot Chocolate Bites






From: Food Coma
Hot Chocolate in edible form? Yes, Indeed!


7. Poppy Seed Cake (Makowiec)






From: Finskis
I've had this sort of cake before. It is Amazing! I must make this, and you should too!


8. Pillow Cookies




From: Bakerella
I don't who had the idea for filled cookies, but they were clearly a genius. Who could go past chocolate chip cookies and brownies ALL IN ONE BITE!!!!


9. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls






From: Love and Olive Oil
Yummo! I love cinnamon rolls and I love pumpkin, so why not combine them! We don't have nearly enugh pumpkin in our baking down under, nor cinnamon rolls!


10. Chocolate Zucchini Bread




From: Joy of Baking
Oh! Thats clever! I've had zucchini bread, but surely chocolate can only make it better!


Have fun baking and eating!

Mia :)

3 comments:

  1. Some delicious ideas there! Please make me chocolate zucchini bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great top 10! That bread sounds really interesting, great flavors, and I really could easily eat a dozen french toast muffin right now!
    from Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments and for reminding me of this post! I've made the colourful cupcakes and the red velvet cupcakes too, but that bread! oh my! it might be on the menu in the (very) near future :)

      Delete

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...