Thursday 1 March 2012

Goodbye February, Hello March!


I've got a whole bunch of exciting plans for March, but first I thought I'd go back and cover the best of February!

February was a really exciting month- This blog turned a week old, a fortnight old, a month old! 







And most importantly, lots of yummy food!










What a fun month it has been!


In terms of March, I have lots and lots of exciting plans...

I'll be joining in the March Photo a Day challenge from Fat Mum Slim. It's my first photo challenge, but I've been watching other people do it and I've been waiting for March to join in! I'll post the photos about once a week so stay tuned!

(image from: Fat Mum Slim)


I want to make a twitter and a pinterest account for this blog- They both look like lots of fun!


And lastly I've got a whole bunch of cool DIYs and recipes to share. From Pom poms to bread rolls, I can't wait to get started!

Thanks for supporting me through February, and I can't wait to share March with you!

Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...