Sunday 17 March 2013

Farewell Google Reader...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I know, this is probably getting boring now, but in case you haven't heard; google reader is shutting down! And so even though there aren't many of you, be sure to follow me somewhere else (or secretly be glad my annoying, sarcastic posts and bad food photography will no longer be part of your life. each to their own I guess)

I personally am quite sad, because, trust, literally 2 weeks ago I went through and followed all my favourite blogs on google reader! Arghhh! But this morning I made a bloglovin, moved all my subscriptions over and it all seems like it might be ok again! Phew! (Excuse all this onomatopoeia, I just can't help it) So if you're considering it, I'd highly recommend trying it out, it really is great!

Mia :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't join Bloglovin' until a few weeks ago, but I can safely say it's a lot more convenient than Google Reader. In a way, I'm kind of glad - Google Reader seems a bit outdated in my opinion.
    Glad you got Bloglovin'! Anyway, you can follow any type of blog whether they're signed up or not (: Just to let you know.

    Much love, Rach <3

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...