Thursday 26 January 2012

why hello there!

Hi!


I'm Mia! I'm so excited to have a new place to share little things that make me happy (and that hopefully will make you feel the same!


To get started, here's ten things you probably didn't know about me:


1. I live in Sydney, Australia. Although it is very busy and big these days, I still think it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world!


2. My favourite meals of the day are breakfast and dessert! I love the warm breakfasts of winter and I really look forward to a cup of tea and a small sweet thing every night!






3. I really, really love bike riding (okay, so judging by the name of my blog, you might of guessed that, but I had to say it somewhere!). It's one of my very favourite things to do on the weekend!


4. I've been vegetarian for almost two years. I love animals, and I really hated the idea that they were dying for my dinner. I do still eat fish occasionally though, which is strictly for it's nutritional content.


5. Until now, I've shared a blog with my Mum, which you can check out here. Now I have this blog I'll probably post less often, but you might still see me lurking around!






6. I really love cooking, especially baking. If I could I'd bake something different everyday! But I can't because I don't have time, and I'd need so many ingredients, and mostly because it is (apparently) not good to live entirely on cookies and cupcakes, though I still don't see why!






7. During the day, I still attend high school. Ah, what fun! My favourite subjects are geography, art and textiles. It does mean that when I have exams I might have less time to write, but I'll deal with that at the time I suppose!


8. I live at home with my Mum, Dad and 9 year old sister. We have 4 chickens and are hoping (maybe) to get a pair of dogs later in the year. Fingers crossed!


9. I really enjoy sewing, especially that moment when you're making something and it finally turns from a bit of fabric into something useful. Aha!


10. I love owls and have collected them for years. I love to makes them, buy them, admire them and am lucky enough to have been given lots! Here is a photo of my humble collection:






I'd always love to learn about you and hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to comment!


Well that's it from me. I hope this hasn't bored you, and I promise to put more pictures in most of my posts! 


Bye!


Mia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...